Friday 24 March 2017

Week 12 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Starting a New Challenge this week.

ANYTHING GOES

Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 7th April.           
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.

You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->
Please remember, only 2 entries per challenge - thank you x

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is to add some flowers.
and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)

Ruth:  I made this card for a work colleague who was moving teams - she actually does look like the image!  I've used Work and Play Vol 11 for the image, papers and various elements plus the Bubbleicious Frame and flowers die.


Helen - I decided to reach for some real stamping so what better than those beautiful Daisydays stamps just so pretty. You can find them right HERE in the store. I had a messy playtime using brushos stamped my flowers and a butterfly on the top and cut them out and arranged them on some kraft card.

Alysha ~ This week our DT theme is Flowers here I have coloured in WINNIE SUGAR SPRINKLES SHARING IS CARING with Spectrum Noir Markers and added her to a background created in Craft Artist using items from DAISY DAYS CD ROM hugs Aly xx

Lisa - I have used papers and elements from the Belle Papillon Big Kahuna Download, along with an Elegant Flourish die cut. 


Karon - I am in the middle of making a little set of cards.  This card measures just 4" by 4".  I decided to add some glossy accents to the flower and the teeny butterfly.  I used Helga Hippo Collection and Design Sheet 5 from the collection, which can also be bought as part of  Design Sheet 3 Duo Download, if you prefer HERE :-)  I also added a flourish behind the flower, using the wonderful Flower Flourish Die.

Carol - I used the one of the very cute stamps from the Little Darlings range of Polkadoodles stamps, namely the Collectors edition boxed set: Winnie Sugar Blossoms Stamp and Paper kit, available for pre-order here. I stamped my image and then coloured her with Copics. I also used a background paper from the Winnie Fruit Punch Paper Heaven 2 collection.

Pauline - I have created a shabby chic style card using the beautiful Polkadoodles Belle Papillon Vintage CD Rom.  I used a topper from the Amazingness Collection, two Papers from the Paper Collection and a sentiment from the Sentiments & Alphas Collection.  I printed the topper several times so that I could add some decoupage layers.


creativEle - For this challenge I created a simple card using PRIMROSE digi, colored with my favorite pencils.


Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 10/11
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you.

ANYTHING GOES

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!