Friday 10 March 2017

Week 10 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

 Starting a New Challenge this week.

ANYTHING GOES

Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 24 March.            
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.

You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is to use a Design Sheet from a collection
and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)

Tina: I've used the design sheet "Work & Play No.12 / Scientist / Geek Girl" and built a small lab.
I made the test containers from toilet rolls and the lab table is on mini yarn rolls, which i have
silvered.

AnjieFor this card I have used design sheet 10 from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection. You can get the whole collection on download HERE. Or on CD HERE. And of course you can just buy individual bits if you wish HERE.


Claire C I've used one of the beautiful Design Sheets from the Belle Papillon collection and cut out lots of the gorgeous vintage tags to decorate my card. I couldn't resist adding some of Nikky's beautiful die cuts too, they are from Birdcage and Bird Doublet Die, Butterfly 1 Doublet Die along with Belle Papillon A5 Clear Stamps.


Scatty Jan - For my project this week I decorated a little box using one of the lovely Helga design sheets you can find the collection in the store here.


Michelle For my project I have used a Design sheet from the Helga Big Kahuna bundles  I have used Design Sheet 4 which you can also buy on its own happy crafting everyone.


Bev here and I've used Design Sheet 11 from Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles, There is just so much lushness crammed on a sheet. I couldn't decide what to put on & what to leave off!! All I added from my own crafty stash was 2 gemstones and a piece of raffia!


Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 8/9
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you.

ANYTHING GOES

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!