Friday 29 April 2016

Week 17 - Polkadoodles Crafting -Swirls & Flourishes

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Hello everyone - Happy Friday!
This week is inspiration week here at Polkadoodles for our 

Swirls & Flourishes
Challenge
You can enter it Here
.


Here are more fantastic creations from the team
Ruth:  I've used Winnie Fruit Punch for my shaped card - I layered the image onto the topper using a graphics programme (I did the same with the sentiment).  I've added a line of liquid pearl dots around the edges of the card, a little bit of glitter plus some half pearls and the card is complete.  Really quick and easy to make!




Katrina: I've used stamps from the Lemonade Fizz Stamp Soup Collection to make some swirly flowers. These are layered up on a stencil/Gelli Plate background and a dotty paper from the Pretty Tuff CD . The sentiment is also from the stamp set


AnjieI've used the fab new Little Kingdom collection that was on the show on Wednesday. The whirls and flourishes are on the fabulous toadstools and I have added some dried flowers as added flourishes to the little scene. LOTS more info and photos on my blog.

Anita - For this week I have used Lemonade Fizz Stamp Soup Collection  which has created my main focal image of dragonflies and flowers, then made my own backing paper with these gorgeous stamps too. Added some sparkle with a zig pen.



Bev here for my make this week I used the very resourceful Lavender Tea Collection and made an A5 card. Lots of layers, bling, ribbon & lace and a few tweaks in a graphics programme






I've used stamps from the gorgeous new Magical Garden Stamp Soup collection to make my flowers, I stamped them on vellum with Brilliance ink, cut them out and layered them up. The sentiment is from the CD collection and I've added die cut swirls and flourished that I embossed with Gold embossing powder




Gorgeous creations by everyone. Now onto the winner and Top 3 of our Floral Frenzy challenge. The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is...


Please email us HERE quoting PD17001Wk14 to claim
your prize of a $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog....
Grab our Winners Blinkie!



Now onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team.
7 - Jill
43 - Moje
69- Jules



Top 3 Feather in My Cap winners,
for using a Polkadoodles image are
35 - Margaret A
16 - Debbie M
63 - Bluedaisy

Well done to our Feathery friends.  You have been added to our League board which you can check all about at the pages tab up top :-) 
Each week the league board will be updated, so we can all keep track and at the end of the season out Winning Featherist will receive a speical Polkadoodles prize.



Congratulations to everyone. We really appreciate you entering our challenges and we love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.
Our current challenge theme is...
Swirls and Flourishes and you can enter Here
Have a great week everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!