Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hello everyone it's Dee here with the post for today.  Before I show you today's make have you seen all the new stash on the Polkadoodles website, Nikky sure has been a busy little bee, both designing and tracking down some really lovely stuff.  There's new digi stamps, CD rom, Pan Pastels, Masks, 3D Chipboard kits, Dylusions sprays, Graph-it markers and printed PD paper packs. At last printed paper packs, yayy. Now there's something for every one there so check it out.

Back to my project and I have a little card made with Studio 12 and Susan Weckesser range of stamps and the Stamp Slab.  I love the quirky images and had such fun making this.  I used Distress inks on the slab, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey and Vintage Photo or Tea Dye, I cant quite remember which one now.
Well thats it from me today, someone form the Studio 12 design team will be back on thursday with another delish sample for you all.

2 comments:

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!